Get an International TEFL Certificate from Philippines and explore the world of teaching English at various travel destinations.
Bridging Gaps while Earning with a TEFL Course in the Philippines
Be mesmerized by the Banaue rice terraces (also popularly known as the "stairway to heaven" and the eighth wonder of the world), get a glimpse of the Chocolate Hills and the tarsiers in Bohol, enjoy sun-and-sand adventure at the beaches of Boracay, go spelunking at the wondrous caves of Palawan, savor the exquisite flavors and tastes of Bicol cuisine, witness the poignant remnants of the old Spanish architecture at Vigan, and fall in love with the Queen City of the South that is Cebu—all these and many more you can luxuriously experience in the beautiful Southeast Asian country, the Philippines, when you decide to take up a TEFL Philippines course.
And if that's not enough, you can earn some bucks while visiting all these exciting places, exploring and discovering the Philippine culture, and interacting with the warm and hospitable Filipino people.
Read on to know how.
Our TEFL Course Locations in Philippines
Why Get a TEFL Course in the Philippines
A TEFL course in the Philippines will open doors of great opportunities for you. Opportunities that do not come by as often to other people as it will to you. Your TEFL Philippines course will give you the chance to experience the following advantages and benefits that will surely make it hard for you to just let this pass:
- A TEFL course Philippines will set you on an inspiring and excellent career path.
- Getting a TEFL certification will make you a credible and well-trained "teach English as a foreign language" expert who is also well compensated.
- Teaching English in the Philippines will also give you the chance not only to help improve yourself but also others.
- A TEFL course in Spain will surely take you to the breathtaking places of the Philippines, mingle with the interesting Filipino people, and learn their language as well.
- Widening your circle of friend is another priceless advantage you get with he TESOL certificate you get after finishing a TEFL course in the Philippines.
These are just but a few of the great wonders you'll get with this unique career.
How to Start Your TEFL Philippines Certification
Now that you have decided to get started and take your chance with a TEFL course Philippines. All you need to get the chance take this TEFL Philippines course is fill out a registration form and submit this together with your resume and high school diploma, complete a grammar assessment test, and provide us with a one-page essay about "teaching English abroad". When all these have been carefully assessed by our team, you should be able to get a copy of a letter of acceptance that will confirm your enrollment and participation in the chosen course.
So what are you waiting for? You should be able to find credible resources about us both online and offline. Check the various city locations that offer TEFL course in the Philippines and be among the first to discover the excitement behind teaching English abroad while earning, traveling, enjoying, and having fun all at the same time.
Choose your TEFL Course location in Philippines: